- 100% Fire Retardant.
- No scoring needed during strength of Aluwadl does not decreases at the bend corners.
- Real value of money, returns purchase cost.
- Aluwall is tatally recyclable after disposing it return the value on which you have purchased.
- PVDF Coating provides more than 25 years guarantee.
- Impact Resistance - No cracking at a max 10 Nm
- Aluwall is much more resistant to drilling than composite aluminum.
- Since Aluwall is made of solid Aluminum (upto 3mm thickness) is much more resistant to drilling than ACP.
- Plenty of Color options available on demand
How is different from other Decorative wall products like ACP or wall tiles
Formability : Aluminium is one of the most versatile of engineering and construction materials. It is highly ductile and formable. Lightweight: Best known for its lightweight, only one-third that of steel plus aluminium panels are known to exceed the strength and fabrication capabilities of composite panels at no increase in cost.
Easy Maintenance : Doesn’t require painting or refinishing. In normal circumstances, rainwater is sufficient to keep it clean.
Attractive appearance : Aluminium blends well with all kinds of building materials and accepts all kinds of surface finishes.
Finish integrity : Aluwall doesn’t get corroded by environmental changes as it forms an impervious film on its surface on coming into contact with oxygen. Finishes stick on very tightly to the metal, which means that there is no flaking off of the oxide and continuous corrosive attack of the surface, and no colored wash-off to stain adjacent surfaces.
Is it difficult to install and maintain
It’s fairly simple to install Aluwall. Apart from conventional fastening techniques for façade cladding, bonding and stud welding are possible installation methods for invisible fastening.
The maintenance cost of aluminium panels is minimal; Aluminum is recognized as a long lasting, easily maintained material for both interior and exterior architectural applications. Its smooth, dense, corrosion-resistant surface minimizes the adhesion of dirt and maintenance.
Adhesive bonding : Reverse side of facade material is
specially designed for bonding.
can be used in …
- Curtain walls
- Portals, columns
- Roofs, roof edging
- Porches, projecting roofs
- Tunnel linings
- Floors, ceilings
- Escalator cladding
- Bridge cladding
- Noise-barrier walls
- Factory buildings
- Office buildings
- Shopping centres
- Residential buildings